Invite your neighbors and your friends and all their pets to join you in the annual
Blessing of the Animals!
It is one of our most popular and fun community services.
It is also a time to honor the memory of a lost pet.
Here are churches around the Diocese who are conducting Blessing of the Animals
– St. John’s, Logan, Oct. 4 at 6:00 pm (People are encouraged to bring donations of Science Diet pet food to be donated to the Humane Society
– St. Mary’s, Provo, Oct. 7 at 11:00 am
– Good Shepherd/El Buen Pastor, Ogden, Oct. 7 at 10:00 am
– St. Mark’s Cathedral, Salt Lake City, Oct. 7 at 4:30 pm (in the Courtyard)
– St. Francis, Moab, Oct. 7 at 10:00 am
– All Saints, Salt Lake City, Oct. 8 at 1:00 pm
– St. Paul’s, Salt Lake City, Oct. 8 at 9:30 am
See below for everything you need to know for our upcoming Stewardship Revival
Dates: Wednesday Sept. 13, 20, 27, and Oct. 4 ~7-8:30pm on Zoom
Topic: Stewardship Revival
Session Time: Sep 13, 2023 07:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Every week on Wed, until Oct 4, 2023, 4 occurrence(s)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 872 1397 1844
Prior to the meeting, please fill out this form, https://tinyurl.com/mncm8p8v
Join us for this episode of Utah Epodcopalians as we sit down with The Rev Cn Pablo Ramos to discuss some of the struggles faced by some of the most vulnerable people in our community as well as what you can do to help!
Bishop Daniel S. Tuttle formally started the Episcopal Church in Utah with his arrival in Salt Lake City on July 2, 1867. The Church became known for its social justice ministry with the creation of Utah’s first school system for children of all religions. Bishop Tuttle also started St. Mark’s Hospital to serve the thousands of miners who had no other health care options. He tirelessly traveled by stage and horseback to establish churches from Montana to Arizona.